Ricoh Leasing Co., Ltd., (here in after referred to as “Ricoh leasing”) shall strongly recognize the weight of the social responsibility as a financial services business corporation and the importance of protecting personal data, and introduce the Compliance Program into the Company as a whole. Hereby, our company shall provide the guidelines as follows, and implement a thorough approach to protect all personal data related to our customers and concerned parties including our employees who are engaged in this business.
- Ricoh leasing shall collect personal data by legal and appropriate methods.
- Ricoh leasing shall provide the purpose of use for the personal data clearly and use it to the extent that it is necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use.
- Ricoh leasing shall manage the personal data appropriately and reasonably, and implement the measures necessary to prevent illegal access to data or the loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage, etc., of the data.
- Ricoh leasing shall abide by the prescripts and the other rules concerning personal data.
- Ricoh leasing shall regularly audit/review the status of management concerning the protection and handling of personal data and work on continuous improvement of the Compliance Program.
Ricoh Leasing Co., Ltd.
Representative Director, President and Chief Executive Officer, Tokuharu Nakamura